Monday, November 25, 2013

Bang, sorry mommy.

Anyone else have rowdy kids? What am I saying, if you don't have a rowdy kid you make me want to cry. Alicia loves to intentionally knock over her brother. She thinks it is the funniest thing in the world. It usually ends up with Levi in tears and a bump on his head. Today she knocked him over while riding HIS zebra scooter. She also threw a laundry basket on him while I was changing his diaper. It makes me soooooooo MAD!!! She knows better!

Alicia also loves to color anything in a rainbow I'll have to take a picture and post it on here. I can't believe the time she takes to color these pictures as she does. Her teachers talk about it too.

Thanksgiving is this week. I have a lot to be thankful for. One of the things I am NOT thankful for is the Facebook 30 days of thankfulness. I want to punch you in the throat. Post one day of 30 things. That is all it takes. OR Post it in a note and tag the 30 friends you want to be thankful for that month.

My house was volunteered this year by my mother in law to host Thanksgiving. I have a bunch of things wrong with that. She insisted on buying table runners, placemats, a serving platter, decorative candles for my table alone. She also wants to buy us hallway tables to decorate.... I DON'T NEED MORE STUFF TO CLEAN!! I can't keep my house clean as it is! Don't give me more places for stuff to accumulate! She has also taken the liberty to plan the entire meal and buy the turkey. WTF am I suppose to do?!?! If she wanted to do this shit we could have done it AT her house and SHE could have cleaned up afterward. UGHHHHHHH. If you want me to host it LET ME DO IT MY WAY.

I have decided that for Christmas, I am asking Santa for a gift card to the liquor store, the deed to a winery or to successfully pull off a weeks surprise vacation that  my husband is planning for my birthday/anniversary.

Oh, and 6 year old boys talk A LOT.

-OALOUT

No comments:

Post a Comment