Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Wowzers

Alicia is off from school on Wednesdays. She woke up today, went down stairs and my husband let me sleep until 10!!! HOLY MOLY!!!! He then proceeded to make me breakfast before going upstairs to bed. I think that must have set the tone for today.  My children were well behaved, with great attitudes. The yelling done today was at the dogs. We cleaned Alicia's room, I put her bed up on the top bunk so we will see how sleeping up high does.

I am thankful for my mom and my sister for they came and raided my halloween candy stash and it is now mostly gone (thanks to the chocolate thief Gloria.) 

I don't really have much more to say today, I hate that I am this exhausted today it worries me that I may be getting sick AGAIN. 

-OALOUT

No comments:

Post a Comment