Saturday, October 26, 2013

What did you just say!?!

I know it is never a surprise when your kid says something so off the wall embarrassing that you turn beet red and want to crawl in a hole and burst into laughter, especially when you know she probably learned it from you. It really began after I had Levi and she told the world that "Lebi (how she said his name) eats milk from mommies boobies, I use to eat from her boobies too." Ugh sadly I got use to her telling everyone that, as much as you can get use to it, I would just laugh along and tell everyone how observant she is.

Then it comes to how ridiculously funny she is... we were driving in the car and out of NOWHERE, while I was on speaker phone with my sister Gloria, she yells "MOMMY!!!!!! TRIGGER (my dog) POOPED ON MY FINGER!!!!) WTH!?!?! My first reaction was, what is now on your finger child? When did he poop on your finger? If you made this up, Where did you get the idea?! I never got an answer on that one.

Now how intelligent she is. Thankfully, she got my husbands brain. This kid amazes me everyday. Every person she meets doesn't believe that she is only 3 years old. She learns so quickly it is scary!! That is one of the reasons we decided to put her in preschool at 3 instead of 4. Alicia comes home and tells me everything she has learned. Her recent favorite is Chapel, she comes home and tells me the story they learned in Chapel. We've been talking about Adam and Eve at home and she was telling my husband what happened to them in the car, that the snake said, "come eat these apples" and "Ave and Edam" did and God yelled "GET OUT YOU CAN'T LIVE HERE ANYMORE." I should record her telling stories so I can show them to her when she gets older. We were doing our chores before bed and she recites the Pledge of Allegiance word for word. I stopped and said "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY??!" She just smiles and says it again. I figured they said it in school but had no idea that she knew the entire thing!

-OALOUT  

No comments:

Post a Comment