Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Who Ya' gonna call?

I hate days that my husband takes off work that I don't get to spend any time with him. My husband is a man of many hobbies, some that I like, some that I can tolerate, others that I hate. Today he took off work so he could go play around in a graveyard to see if he could get any recordings of people beyond the grave. This is one that I tolerate... It completely freaks me the eff out to be honest. I always feel like someone is watching me, I get goosebumps so often in the dark I sleep with a night light on now. I have had someone sit on me in the middle of the night, grab my foot and scream "God I hate you" in my face. There are plenty more that I could list but its 830, its dark in my house and I'll never go to sleep if I keep on talking. Needless to say, I'd rather him stay away from the graveyards and not bring anything or one home. I just called him to see when he would be home and he said he was staying a bit longer and not to wait up. Yay another night off without seeing him. 

I have loads more about today, you could ask my sister. She was here when I was trying to get my kids to eat dinner. :( 

I am beyond exhausted tonight. 

-OALOUT


No comments:

Post a Comment